Thursday, March 16, 2006

New World

There are so many things, notices, images, that shows the worsest things in the world and only a few showing the highness, the lovely, the perfection of this great creation where we LIVE and wich we are really made of.

There was a time when I thought that if we shouted this LIVE more and more, higher and higher we could be heard sometime.

But now I'm shure that, sometimes, our silent words transposed to our LIVIng acts, could be the best shouting voice we could give.

I was looking to the sea, and there's nothing like letting our spirit float by the wings of the dream upon this fresh salted wind that rides us beyond this living nature, this nature force, to a place where everything is so consistent, so perfect, so mature, so aLIVE. I want to take part in the creation of this New World where anybody could LIVE.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nesrina said...

Great reply, thanks so much.
I like the positive, optimistic attitude that u r adopting and wrtie in accordance.

20 March, 2006 12:46  
Blogger Unknown said...

I hope that I be able to keep "the positive, optimistic attitude". It is really needed. Thank you! :)

21 March, 2006 10:29  

Post a Comment

<< Home