Wednesday, May 24, 2006

TAG [24.may]

24.may [00:23']
This is the first time that I will do this... let's see...

1- Given the choice of anyone in the world, whom would you want as your dinner guest? As your close friend? As your lover?
For dinner: Phillipe Starck
For friend: Richard Bach
Lover: I'm fine thanks

2- Would you be willing to reduce your life expectancy by five years to become extremely attractive?
What a waste of time

3- Would you rather spend a month on vacation with your parents or put in overtime at your current job for four weeks without extra compensation?
The first for sure

4- When did you last cry by yourself? In front of another person?
I don't remember that kind of moments but not more than two weeks ago.

5- If 100 people your age were chosen at random, how many do you think you'd find leading a more satisfying life than yours?
If they were Portuguese may be no one... I don't have many claims to invoke...

6- If you had the choice of one intimate soul mate and no other close friends, or of no such soul mate and many friends and acquaintances, which would you choose?
I don't know... something pushes me to the friends...

7- Do you think your friends would agree with one another about the kind of person you are?
Definitely, I really don't think so.

8- Would you prefer to be blind or deaf?
I prefer not being blind... the world has much more beauty to see rather to ear. The thing that I would miss more was the music but I'm learning to feel it in my body as it happens with singing... feeling the vibrations of our vocal chords throw all of my body. Beethoven composed lots of music play after being deaf. For now, I see and ear very well :)

9- How many of your friendships have lasted more than ten years? Which of your current friends do you feel will still be important to you ten years from now?
Some part of them... I make friends for life... I don't talk with my best friend for more than a year but he is still my best friend and I pray for him every day.

10- If you could mould to your liking your memories of any past experience, would you do so?
No, I don’s see any reason or benefit in that.

11- Would you be content with a marriage of the highest quality in all respects but one's it completely lacked sex?
No

12- If you were happily married, and then met someone you felt was certain to always bring you deeply passionate, intoxicating love, would you leave your spouse? What if you had kids?
No. Intoxicating love only can murder a happy relationship

13- Relative of the population at large? How do you rate your physical attractiveness? Your intelligence? Your personality?
I don't rate... There are things that we must let the heart lead. As I said before there are matters that we should dispense the analyse process.

14- If you could script the basic plot for the dream you will have tonight, what would the story be?
Me, a Porshe 911 Turbo (serie 4) and a road plenty of curves... and may be some trucks...

15- While out one day, you are surprised to see your father holding hands with someone who is clearly his lover, he begs you not to say anything to your mother. How would you respond? What if your mother later told you that she was going crazy thinking that your father was having an affair yet knew it was just her imagination?
I can't imagine that.

16- If you had to spend the next 2 years inside a small but fully provisioned Antarctic shelter with one other person, whom would you like to have with you?
May be G. Bush... I think I can handle the sacrifice and the world will have two years of peace... may be more... I don't if he could handle... lol
In an alternative choice, may be a Tibetan monk.

17- You become involved romantically but after 6 months realize you need to end the relationship. If you were certain the person would commit suicide if you were to leave and were also certain you could not be happy with the person, what would you do?
I will pray for God to receive her and accept her choice of living her liberty way.

18- What was your most enjoyable dream? Your worst nightmare?
Dreaming with....
I don't remember anyone except an accident with my Citro 2CV.

19- If by sacrificing your life you could contribute so much to the world you would be honoured by all nations, would you be willing to do so? If so, would you make the sacrifice knowing that someone you thoroughly disliked would received that honour while you went unrecognized?
Yes. My fulfilment of such an act can pass through all the unlike thoughts and acts and person. We climb to a level were nothing of material and human level could interfere.

20- Would you like your spouse to be both smarter and more attractive than you are?
I don't if she would want that kind of state... having a husband more stupid and ugly then her... :)

21- You discover that your wonderful one-year-old child is, because of a mix-up at the hospital, not yours. Would you want to exchange the child to try and correct the mistake?
I'm sorry but it is completely impossible predict what I would do in such situation... I think that the exchange is logical but it couldn't be only that...

22- When did you last sing to yourself? To someone else?
One our ago,
"The fire fades away
Most of everyday
Is full of tired excuses
But it's to hard to say
I wish it were simple
But we give up easily
You're close enough to see that
You're the other side of the world to me"
part of KT Tunstall latest single.
Yes, two.

23- Which sex do you think has it easier in our culture? Have you ever wished you were of the opposite sex?
I think that men still have an higher status in the society and we can still see women being treated as princesses or slaves... But, fortunately, things are changing, especially in the business world.

24- What are your most compulsive habits? Do you regularly struggle to break these habits?
Don't saying "no" and passing cars with short time opportunities. No :) and No... I like it... it's pure fun... better than sss..soup... my mother's soup... :)

25- Would you enjoy spending a month of solitude in a beautiful natural setting? Food and shelter would be provided but you would not see another person.
Yes, sometimes I need it... Anyway, I would never be real alone....... with that entire beautiful natural scene….

26- If you knew you would die of an incurable disease within 3 months, would you allow yourself to be frozen within the week if you knew it would give you a modest chance of being revived in 1,000 years and living a greatly extended life?
I think that is a very fictionary scene, with lack of plus information for which I don't have any answer.

27- You are invited to a party that will be attended by many fascinating people you have never met. Would you want to go if you had to go by yourself?
Yes, why not... Adventure it's not my surname but I think that someone of my ancestral had it... :)

28- If you were at a friend's house for thanksgiving dinner and you found a dead cockroach in your salad, what would you do?
I will pay more attention with the desert.

29- If someone you love deeply is brutally murdered and you know the identity of the murderer, who unfortunately is acquitted of the crime. Would you seek revenge?
There are legal ways to lead with such individualities.... revenge doesn't bring back anyone... just despoils a cascade of madness.

[tagged by Message in a Bottle]

Thanks :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Nesrina said...

It was really amusing reading your witty answers.
BTW, we would have been fighting over your answer of questions 23, but u saved the day and said "things are changing" :))Thanks for taking the tag.
sorry the previous comment was published with this weird name ... I don't know how. so please delete the first one.

24 May, 2006 13:35  
Blogger Unknown said...

May be I have used a very Macro perspective (using a photo language - I'm googling for a digital one) to refer that a gap is still felt... It's like a kind of war, where women have to prove (to men) what they do beyond there """"traditional"""" competences... They are not men's Ring... "The Prreeeeciioous"... :)
The big problem, nowadays, is that they like to be treated as that too, they feel comfortable with the ring image and want to get into the men's world with that state. But, things are changing... for good! :)

24 May, 2006 15:25  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

04 July, 2006 07:26  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

21 July, 2006 05:41  

Post a Comment

<< Home