Friday, September 22, 2006

Falling ideas…

The autumn says its hello this night….

This is a time that brings to me so many memories… beautiful memories… most of them about school.

I remember the sunny mornings, wetted by the rain at night, with my nerves out of my skin but with an anguish too feeling of meeting new friends, new professors, new experiences…

I remember the smell of the smoke in the street that comes from the nut’s rosters…

I remember the sound of walking through the dry leaves on the sides of the streets…

Oh, God I just can imagine this senses on my head. I would like to share this pictures with you, this pictures of growing, of colours, of sounds, but we didn’t thought that it would matter someday…

Today I will try to posterize this experiences of day living. My experiences, but also the ones that live them with me… my family, my friends, my little (and not so) nephews, the children with I walk (in this way of learning to live),…

And the worse of all… I miss my camera… I guess it is time to prioritize some expenses…

I like the autumn brown colour… I guess it links us a little more to the earth… as there it was an energy that causes a ‘fall’ in our inside ‘feel’… Somehow we are invited to LIVE more intensely… but with the feet on the ground…

photo: Kevin Thom

4 Comments:

Blogger Fátima F said...

Such nice memories...such nice feelings :)
Let's then LIVE this autumn...
admiring the beauty that comes from the naked trees and the yellow/brown leaves...yes, everything has its beauty :)

A nice place you have here to practise your inglês :)

26 September, 2006 12:17  
Blogger Unknown said...

I just think that there is so much in my life that I would like to share, and so many people that don’t find deep reasons to LIVE. Why not would I share my reasons with everyone?... The world it's so big but getting closer at the same time... In this way, to me, the English practising it is a needed cause :) ...I like the idea... so, it is so much easier :)

27 September, 2006 09:06  
Blogger Nesrina said...

I get the same memories attack during Autumn and yes although it might be brown as you said but... it's always peaceful and warm

12 October, 2006 12:01  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you, Nesrina, for your peaceful vision of the autumn
I guess it is a forward step to keep our hearts a little bit closer and closer, to warm each other when winter comes in. :)

29 October, 2006 17:13  

Post a Comment

<< Home