Friday, November 10, 2006

Dreaming...

"It's Winter-fall
Red skies are gleaming - oh -
Sea-gulls are flyin' over
Swans are floatin' by
Smoking chimney-tops
Am I dreaming...
Am I dreaming...?

The nights draw in
There's a silky moon up in the sky - yeah -
Children are fantasising
Grown-ups are standin' by
What a super feeling
Am I dreaming...
Am I dreaming...?
woh-woh-woh-woh

(dreaming)
So quiet and peaceful
Tranquil and blissful
There's a kind of magic in the air
What a truly magnificent view
A breathtaking scene
With the dreams of the world
In the palm of your hand

(dreaming)
A cosy fireside chat
A little this, a little that
Sound of merry laughter skippin' by
Gentle rain beatin' on my face
What an extraordinary place!
And the dreams of the child
Is the hope of the man

It's all so beautiful
Like a landscape painting in the sky - yeah -
Mountains are zoomin' higher - mm -
Little girls scream an' cry
My world is spinnin' and spinnin' and spinnin'
It's unbelievable
Sends me reeling
Am I dreaming...
Am I dreaming...?
Oooh - it's bliss"


Is it possible that we can live in a world of fantasy? is it possible to make our life a continuous dream, with references on the past, with feelings of the present, with hopes on the future? Is a dream too much fantasy? Where does it ends and begins the reality?
Those are some of the questions that come to my mind when I'm thinking in dreams, when I am in a dreaming level and the reality seems to be so complicated, too much real indeed...
I really think that our interior spirit life should be some steps forward of our exterior spirit body. This last, has to know where the flow goes, have to see clearly the way in front of him. As analogy, the dream could be like the lights beyond the car, when we drive by night, and shows us the way we want to follow. How more is the strength of our dream more far we can see and be enlightened to the course that I want to impel
my boat as Baden Powell said. The ones that don’t take the dream as a guide to impel them lives, they just let them go with the rest of the flow as the sheep...
I want to make my life so beautiful!... "Like a landscape painting in the sky - yeah"


Lyrics by Queen
"A Winter's Tale"
from "Made in Heaven" album

2 Comments:

Blogger Fátima F said...

It's good to see how you bring reality to dreams everytime when you talk about them. And you do it often.
I think it's easy to make others dreaming, when they read you :)

(Gostei mais do final deste texto do que daquele sonhos II do Viv...just kidding ;)

I hope you succeed in making your life beautiful, because I don't know how your life's gonna be, but you sure are beautiful, so you have everything to make it happen:)

11 November, 2006 01:09  
Blogger Unknown said...

I believe that it is in our hands to make life beautiful. Depends very much on the way that we look to the things - specially the simple ones - and how we can grow with them (como as formigas). We don't need to complicate our dreams to make it happen or to adapt them to our lives. The dreams are what they are and we should live them like that... this is the basis to paint with beauty our lives. "SWEET DREAMS ARE MADE OF THIS"!
Thank you for your sweet words ;)

28 December, 2006 19:58  

Post a Comment

<< Home